On Tuesday morning, President Trump tells reporters in London that his administration is progressing “very well with China right now” in formulating a trade deal. Futures jump on the news then fade it hard. Then moments later, he spills the beans of how there’s actually no trade deal in sight.
- 03-Dec-2019 05:09:09 AM – TRUMP SAYS WE ARE DOING VERY WELL WITH CHINA RIGHT NOW
- 03-Dec-2019 05:09:18 AM – TRUMP SAYS CHINA TRADE DEAL IS DEPENDENT ON WHETHER I WANT TO MAKE IT
- 03-Dec-2019 05:09:47 AM – TRUMP SAYS I HAVE NO DEADLINE ON TRADE
Equity futures in Europe and the US slide after Trump says, “better to wait until after the election for the China trade deal.
- 03-Dec-2019 05:10:00 AM – TRUMP SAYS PROBABLY BETTER TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION FOR THE CHINA DEAL
- 03-Dec-2019 05:10:10 AM – TRUMP SAYS WE WILL SEE WHETHER THE CHINA DEAL IS GOING TO BE RIGHT
- 03-Dec-2019 05:10:23 AM – TRUMP SAYS I HAVE NO DEADLINE ON CHINA DEAL AND IT MIGHT BE BETTER TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER NOVEMBER 2020 ELECTION
E mini S&P500, Nasdaq, and Russell 2000 slide on the news that a trade deal could occur after the 2020 election.
E mini S&P500 testing 20ema on the daily timeframe.
USD/CNH soars .30% on Trump’s comments to the highest level since Oct.
We finally figured out Trump’s E Mini S&P500 target: 3100