By Timothy Canfield
We are living in the most troubling times in history. And our worldly problems are growing at an increasing velocity.
And yes, I fully acknowledged, that there are many who would laugh at this statement.
II Peter Chapter 3 verses 3 and 4 “know this first of all, that in the last days’ mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts.
And saying, “where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”
Hmmm, is that so, and how about this: Mathew Chapter 24 verses 6 and 7
6. You will be hearing of wars, and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end…
7. For Nation with rising against Nation, and Kingdom against Kingdom, and in various places and there will be famine and earthquakes.
` And again in Luke 21.25
There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves.
Well, you might ask, where is this all going?
And yes, I’m sure you have all gone over these scriptures before. At least I hope so.
And also, I will be making a statement which I referred to by quoting II Peter Chapter 3. Verses 3 and 4.
The statement shocking to be sure is forthcoming.
Now is where the meat of my message comes in. I refer to two major players of the last days, and no I am not speaking of the two witnesses.
I am speaking of two powerful forces locked in mortal combat at this very moment. The spirit of the anti-Christ and the Restrainer.
II Thessalonians Chapter 2 verses 5, 6, 7, and 8.
5. Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things.
6. And you know what restrains him now so that in his time he will be revealed.
7. For the mystery of the lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
8. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of his mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of his coming.
I would like to state that, the anti-Christ spirit and the restrainer spirit have two important characteristics.
First of all, they are a spirit force, that has been at odds with each other since at least the creation of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
This is a supposition on my part. I am referring to the initiation of their opposing actions.
The anti-Christ spirit is, of course, the spirit being of Satan.
The spirit of the Restrainer being that of the Holy Spirit of God Almighty.
And this is where things start to get sticky.
The second characteristic, they will both manifest their spirit in the form of a man, for their final act in this portion of Revelation.
So, Satan will by his spirit, possesses a man. III Thessalonians Chapter 2 verse 9.
9. That is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all powers and signs and false wonders.
By the way, Satan’s very name means, the opposer.
AND NOW THE SHOCKING STATEMENT WHICH I PROMISED:
Fasten your seat belt people, you may want to throttle the messenger. I believe the Lord God Almighty has revealed to me who that man is.
Here is an important aspect of this man.
He NEVER check-mates, he only checks his opponents.
President Donald Trump is the restrainer.
And when he is gone,
you can expect all hell to break loose.
Your brother in Christ Jesus